A successful junior designer at Stephan & Brady will harness design as a way to effectively communicate to a wide range of audiences in a wide range of executions. Core responsibilities will include designing and creating assets for both print and digital, on projects such as enewsletters, social media assets, and print/digital advertising.
You will work with art directors and other team members to take established concepts to completion but will also have ample opportunity to show your design chops. If you are someone who’s comfortable jumping in feet first, not afraid to ask questions, and have the desire to tackle projects both big and small, then you’ll fit right in. The ability to think big, collaborate with others and make everything we touch better are essential qualities of all S&B employees.
A keen understanding of social media, digital trends and video skills a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully execute design concepts developed by copywriters and art directors that are fresh and relevant to our clients, while also contributing to conceptual development when necessary.
- Hands-on design execution to take projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Stay on top of key trends in design, digital, marketing communications and our clients’ industries.
- Manage deadlines and work in an efficient manner.
- Be a team player and a positive asset to the agency.
- College/technical degree in related field.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a solid design aesthetic.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator in MacOS environment.)
- HTML required.
- Video experience a plus.
- Photo retouching / image optimization a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Workmates who you’ll genuinely enjoy
- A competitive starting salary; considerable growth opportunity
- Success bonuses—valuable cash and deferred profit-sharing plans
- An unusually strong benefits package—health, dental, life and disability
- A performance-based culture that rewards team members who deliver
- A stimulating work environment
- A company that embraces work/life balance
How to Apply:
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email your salary requirement, resume, cover letter and relevant work samples with the subject line Junior Designer to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephan & Brady is an Equal Opportunity Employer