A successful copywriter at Stephan & Brady will be able to adapt his or her tone and style to appeal to a wide range of audiences in a wide range of executions, including, but not limited to: print, outdoor, collateral, branding, broadcast and digital. Additionally, copywriters are expected to manage video and audio production, using both internal and external resources. He or she must be able to take a project from concept to completion in timely manner while effectively collaborating with necessary individuals, both internally and externally. Strategically motivated, creative perfectionists are preferred (details matter) and the ability to effectively communicate and advocate both internally and externally is critical.
- Collaborate with art directors and other creative associates to develop and execute concepts based on briefs provided by Account Service.
- Take work to completion in a thorough and complete manner, overseeing production designers when necessary.
- Ensure that solutions are strategically aligned with a client’s goals and objectives for a given project.
- Consistently deliver solutions that are fresh and anchored in solid rationale.
- Present concepts in an articulate and rational manner.
- Select, contract and manage outside vendors when necessary in a way that maintains creative vision while effectively keeping costs in line with the budget.
- Stay on top of key trends in copywriting, marketing communications and our clients’ industries.
- Evolve with the changing needs of our clients and the changing expectations of our industry.
- Manage deadlines and work in an efficient manner.
- Be a team player and a positive asset to the agency.
College degree in related field, 3-5 years of experience (agency preferred) and demonstrated proficiency in writing/producing for a wide range of executions. SEO and digital copywriting and video scriptwriting/production experience is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Workmates who you’ll genuinely enjoy
- A competitive starting salary; considerable growth opportunity
- Success bonuses—valuable cash and deferred profit-sharing plans
- An unusually strong benefits package—health, dental, life and disability
- A performance-based culture that rewards team members who deliver
- A stimulating work environment
- A company that embraces work/life balance
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, work samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Copywriter in the subject line.
Stephan & Brady is an Equal Opportunity Employer.