A successful art director at Stephan & Brady will harness design as a way to effectively communicate with our clients’ target audiences in a wide range of executions, including, but not limited to: print, outdoor, collateral, branding and digital. He or she must be able to take a project from concept to completion in timely manner while effectively collaborating with necessary individuals, both internally and externally. Strategically motivated, creative perfectionists are preferred (details matter) and the ability to effectively communicate and advocate both internally and externally is critical.
- Collaborate with copywriters and other creative associates to develop and execute concepts based on strategy briefs
- Take work to completion in a thorough and complete manner, overseeing production designers when necessary.
- Ensure that design solutions are strategically aligned with a client’s goals and objectives for a given project.
- Consistently deliver solutions that are fresh and anchored in solid rationale.
- Present concepts in an articulate and rational manner.
- Select, contract and manage outside vendors when necessary in a way that maintains creative vision while effectively keeping costs in line with the budget.
- Stay on top of key trends in design, marketing communications and our clients’ industries.
- Evolve with the changing needs of our clients and the changing expectations of our industry.
- Manage deadlines and work in an efficient manner.
- Be a team player and a positive asset to the agency.
Requisites for Consideration:
- College degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as the design lead on projects, agency experience preferred.
- Interactive and video production experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency must be evidenced in portfolio pieces.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive starting salary; chance to learn and grow quickly
- Success bonuses—valuable cash and deferred profit-sharing plans
- An unusually generous benefits package—individual health, dental, life and disability insurance premiums paid by company
- A performance-based culture that rewards team members who deliver
- Workmates who you’ll genuinely enjoy
- A stimulating work environment
- A company that embraces work/life balance
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Art Director in the subject line.
Stephan & Brady is an Equal Opportunity Employer