Advertising Account Executive
Ever feel that you could be contributing more? That you don’t have the support of peers and superiors to take different paths and make things better? At S&B, you’ll take your experience, creativity and desire to a highly collaborative environment, with the support and encouragement of enthusiastic free-thinkers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will develop, manage and execute a wide range of marketing, advertising and communications programs for assigned clients. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing communications plan development
- Project management (both traditional and interactive)
- Client relationship management
- Account profitability and growth
- New business development
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of marketing communications experience (minimum); advertising agency experience is a plus.
- Have experience in both traditional and digital marketing tools
- Possess excellent account management skills
- Ability to lead clients/earn their respect
- Sound strategic thinker/problem solver
- Good people/selling skills
- Good writing/presentation skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to handle details/keep things moving
- Understanding of financials
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive starting salary; considerable growth opportunity
- Success bonuses—valuable cash and deferred profit-sharing plans
- An unusually generous benefits package—health, dental, life and disability insurance
- A performance-based culture that rewards team members who deliver
- A strong team atmosphere
- A stimulating work environment
- A company that embraces work/life balance
If you’re really good, we assume you’re already working somewhere else, so of course we’ll be very sensitive to confidentiality.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with Account Executive in the subject line.
Stephan & Brady is an Equal Opportunity Employer