February 28, 2017
For those of us who love working in advertising, the most rewarding part of our job is creating effective work for our clients. When strategy and creative combine to truly engage our target audience and move the needle for our clients, what could be better?
But recognition from your peers doesn’t hurt either. And at this year’s local American Advertising Awards, we got a lot of it. Our team took home awards for every item that we entered, including two Golds for Grate. Pair. Share., a quarterly digital publication for the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
Our other award winning work from the 2017 ADDYs included:
- A movie poster designed for Fate of Heart
- The Tenacious Badger Hops logo (View work)
- An interactive microsite for Jones Dairy Farm’s Brinner campaign (View work)
- Facebook canvas ads for Jones Dairy Farm’s Family Rules campaign
- Our Cheese Wishes social media campaign for the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board
- The Portrait of a Farmer video for the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (View work)
- Breakfast Hack online videos for Jones Dairy Farm (View work)
So while we’re not in it for the awards, we’re proud of the work we’ve done in the past year. We’re honored to work with such great clients and are so excited for an even better year to come.